7 Aug 2011

First post of many

 "Ooshka"
Patern and face transfer via theredthread 

Welcome to my new blog! I've been completely brimming with creativity and the desire to sew, grow, thrift and bake.

My days are filled with moments of inspiration, provided by my 2 kids, our rambling home, huge green half acre yard, man & his screens, 3 chickens and my lovely family & friends.

I feel like I have finally discovered what I want to do when I grow up! Ha, maybe it's always been in my bones, having Grandparents, Mother & Aunty who can put scissors next to fabric and turn it into the emperor's new clothes in the blink of an eye. It's no doubt I have inherited their love for cloth and cotton.

So if you share an interest in stitching, upcycling, doilies, vintage, babushka's, growing, sowing, crafting & bewitching, come by my blog and see what's new.

2 comments:

  1. Wow just love your new blog will be following with interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your checking in, can't wait to use the fabric you gave me Lilian xo

    ReplyDelete